Thursday, January 31, 2008

Liam the artist

Photos here.

Liam has been doing smiley faces so well this past week. I made a stick figure for him and he made the face, facial hair, hair, ears, hands, feet, etc in green. Two days later, Liam drew his own circles and faces by himself. I found the paper the next morning and about flipped! I was so proud of him for doing such perfect circles (and faces to boot)! I have yet to get a photo of that artwork... it's on the fridge for now.

Saturday we went to PERC and then to our friend Vika's house to see baby Malik. Liam wasn't so sure about holding him, but he was sweet once he got used to the idea.

The last photos are attempts at getting a shot of the chipmunk grape cheeks. It was cracking me up! Those grapes were so big!

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

Such a good little artist. I'm impressed!

D said...

Kaden still just scribbles! I am so impressed! What a smart and handsome boy!

Anonymous said...

What a nice drawing and what nice pictures of Liam! Malik is a cutie, too.

I'm amazed at Liam's ability to draw so well! Wow!

Terry said...

That drawing was excellent!!!

utmommy said...

I love chipmunk grape cheeks!

Yvonne said...

Great job with the drawing.

The pictures of him working the puzzle are so cute--he's so intent on doing it--shows such determination. Love the chipmunk cheeks.

Jamie said...

That's amazing! Truly gifted!
Avery can make a circle and a 1, and that's it!

Kari said...

That's an excellent drawing! You truly do have a gifted child.

Anissa said...

Holy moly! This is amazing!