Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sledding



We were finally able to take Liam sledding over the weekend. Only a year after his first time.


(You can see my breath swirls framing them.)

We took turns riding down the hill with Liam. He was having so much fun! He loved every minute of it... and he didn't even mind how slowly we went going back up the hill to do it again! Boy was it slippery in spots!

He looked so cute bundled up. He looked even cuter being toted around in Ian's big sled. Of course the cutest moment was when he'd peek out of the tunnel that Ian bore for him. What fun!





My boys are so handsome! Little snow bunnies is what they are! They can't get enough of the white stuff!




And those big wooly socks that went up to his knees... DARLING! He loves those socks! He'd wear them for pants if he was allowed to.



You can see all the photos HERE.

11 comments:

Aly said...

Very cute photos. Emma loves sledding too! I think my favorite is the one of Liam peeking out of the tunnel.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I've taken Little Dude out sledding, but the Hubby still needs to. Where do you get those socks?

Steph Garvey said...

Thanks for looking at my site. We got a Canon Rebel XT. It is wonderful. I am looking forward to getting some better glass for it though, like a 50mm, it will be better for low light/no flash situations.

Yvonne said...

I loved taking the kids sledding when they were little--such great fun. So glad Liam enjoyed it.

Klin said...

So much fun! You all are such a cute family.

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun and wearing a snorkel mask while playing in snow is fun too! Thank you for your recent comment on my site. Hope you post a picture of you with your new groucho glasses! Love your pictures. Have a wonderful weekend!

cpcox99 said...

That looks like a lot of fun!! You guys all look so happy!!

Terry said...

Hooray for the greatest snow on earth and the cute kiddo enjoying it. :) Love the tunnel pic!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sock info! I'm going to look into those!

Unknown said...

I also love the tunnel photo, but I was going to call it an igloo pic...so fun...nothing like UT snow.

Kate said...

Ian is such a great Dad! Look at how red his nose is! He's playing so hard in the cold. I love the tunnel one especially :-)