Friday, March 03, 2006

Sweet Rose


Today I walked Liam over to Rose's house as she is tending him this week and only lives across the street from us. (Rose is probably in her 70's and has been a widow for 30 years.) Liam had his shots this morning, and I had forgotten to give him Tylenol, so I ran home and brought it back to give him. When I got back (only 5 minutes later), Liam was in an older baby swing. I was tickled pink! Rose went to D.I. and bought our baby a swing! I don't know who spoils him more, us or Rose! She also bought the Primary songs on CD for him and plays those songs every time he is there. She dotes on him, but let me tell you, Liam dotes on Rose as well. He lights up when I hand him to her (every time).

1 comment:

Katie said...

Isn't it wonderful to know he's in such good hands? I bet Liam's just as good for Rose as Rose is for Liam.