Wednesday, March 15, 2006

In other News...

Liam is starting to sit up almost by himself. He uses the Boppy pillow for a bit of support, but he isn't falling forward like he was 2 weeks ago. He is a strong kid, so we think by his 5 month mark he'll be sitting all by himself! He is growing too fast... but I am still excited for the day he sleeps through the night. Last night I hoped for at least 4 hours of sleep, well it was 3... I don't know what to do about it either. Books smooks... the author isn't here dealing with it in the middle of the night! I am going to lose my head one of these days if I don't get a full night's rest. I shouldn't complain since Liam is a dream baby in every other area... but ah the agony of interupted sleep going on 5 months... I know it could be a lot worse, I know, I know.

Oh and he has a new trick... he pulls his pacifier out and puts it back in. That is what he is trying to do here. He thinks he is pretty slick.

3 comments:

asiangard said...

Wow Liam is adorable! for your question about what was in Kai-Li's mouth...it was a bracelet! haha

Katie said...

Such a big boy! You really ought to consider letting Liam sleep in my room next weekend. Josh is thinking about another baby, and I think that Liam could really help my case by reminding him how hard new babies are. I'm serious. You and Ian could get a good night's sleep, Josh remembers what it's like, and I might get my point across to Josh. We all win!

Gina said...

Hey, I am not going to pass that offer up!