Saturday, April 01, 2006

Not too bad...

I was up playing on my blog until midnight. Right as I turned the computer off, Liam started to fuss. The last time I had fed him we were still at the car dealership finalizing paperwork, so he hadn't eaten since 7:30ish. So I fed him and took him upstairs with me and put him in his crib. He slept until 5am!!! Yay! I fed him and he slept until 9am!!! Yay!

I swear he knows it's the weekend... he gives me good sleep on the weekends but not during the week when I need it most. Murphy's law, right? Oh well...

Yes, we bought a Freelander last night... as we drove away with it, a longing for my Saab came over me. I was so sad to leave it behind. Change always gets the best of me... For those of you familiar with "Who Moved My Cheese?"... I don't like my cheese moved. I am more of a "Hem" than a "Haw". But now that I have slept, I looked out the window at my new ride and smiled. I really like it and I am excited to drive it today!

No comments: