Saturday, April 15, 2006

At the car wash, yeah...

Well I got the house semi-clean today. Ian's brother, Drew, came into town around 4pm and brought his friend, Nick. We have had a nice evening with them. We went out to eat at Good Wood (a great bbq place in Orem) and Liam was well mannered as usual. He did get a little grouchy at the end though. I sat in the back seat with him on the way home and fed him a bottle. Ian had taken Drew and Nick on a "drive" in the Freelander before we went to dinner, so we stopped at the car wash on the way home. They went up into the muddy mountain benches in Springville. Here are some darling shots of Liam and Daddy (I just happened to be in the back to take them and I am so glad I was)!



Right before Drew and Nick rolled in, Ian got out some fresh green beans and shared with Liam. He cracks us up... he'll also suck on lemons when we are out to eat (we always order extra with our water so he has a supply for the length of the meal).

(click on photos to enlarge)

2 comments:

Tori :) said...

Ok- I'm a dork, but the 1st thing I thought when reading your post was "Weird. Drew and Nick- like Drew and Nick Lachey from 98 degrees..." Ok, I'll shut up now.

Gina said...

LOL, that is hilarious! I will let them know they have a fan, ha.