Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Fowler's

I forgot to mention that last night we went out to dinner with our friends Patty and Katie Fowler! Patty has always been one of those cool moms to hang out with. I spent much of my time with her other daughter, Kelley, when I was between the ages of 14 and 18. The Fowler's are a super fun family and it's always so nice to see them. Patty brought Katie out here to go Prom dress shopping (Utah beats Indiana when it comes to modest formal wear). We went to Applebee's last night and this morning Patty came over to visit me and Liam. She came bearing gifts for Liam too! Two adorable summer rompers from the Children's Place and a little blue easter bunny toy! Liam was pretty excited... he loves anything that is blue!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Ain't that the truth!