Sunday, June 01, 2008

Ready for the Summer Schedule

The pre-school scene is all set up! The 1,2,3's and A,B,C's posters are one wall and the United States Map is on the opposite wall. The coloring books, art supplies, crafts, games and activity ideas are all filed and organized. All the kid music CDs and kid DVDs are in their respective homes. Liam's daily schedule for his new caretaker is on the refrigerator. The "sunscreen & hat" reminder is on the inside of the front door.

I feel so good about the summer months and how much Liam will learn! He is going to have a lot of fun!

He is anxiously awaiting Megan's arrival tomorrow morning!

8 comments:

Aly said...

wow, you are so organized i feel guilty just reading this post. what a great mom!

Klin said...

Sounds like fun. I'm sure he'll enjoy it all. You are an awesome mom.

D said...

I am impressed! I need to make a schedule for Kaden- maybe then we will do something educational for a change. :)

Anonymous said...

It is in the air - we change Little Dude's care tomorrow, too!

I'm toasting us (with my water bottle), that our boys will both thrive in their new care situations.

Terry said...

Wow, I am impressed! I haven't been reading blogs lately so I must have missed out on who Megan is. I look forward to learning more about what you are doing. You are a great mom!

Ashley said...

He is set. It is so fun to watch kids get so excited about things they learn. It is going to be an exciting Summer.

www.stepherz.com said...

Sounds like Liam is going to have great big fun!

Unknown said...

Teaching my kids the ABC's is one of my favorite things to do..and setting up school the 2nd favorite...i hope that Liam has an awesome summer...he is so smart, he will be reading in no time.