Thursday, October 05, 2006

Liam today...




Liam was being very cute today. He was giggling a lot this evening. He giggled when I gave him a cracker. He giggled when his dad got home from work. He giggled as he followed us around the house. He giggled when his dad chased him up the stairs, when he showed him how to whistle with the "new toy" and when he showed him the The Monster at the End of this Book by Grover. Of course all things caught on video were after the magic of the moment had left. So I filmed the leftovers... but still got some good squeals and giggles on camera.

A couple days ago Liam found a new toy, one of Ian's golf grips for a future club he is going to build. He has been carrying that thing around like crazy. He uses it to hit things, pretend digging on the floors, as a pacifier, as a megaphone, hitting himself in the head, etc. It's just funny to watch him with it.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

The baby laughes were so fun to hear... Enjoyed the story time. I really enjoyed watching Liam make the connection that Hey daddy and I have soxs on that look a lot a like. Watching son and daddy play time together is great.

Anonymous said...

I e-mailed this to my supervisor. I wish there was a way to share Ian & Liam's storytime with lots of our clients. I love you all.

Anonymous said...

Too cute Gina!! I love this age!

Robin said...

What a flippin doll! The video camera always seems to miss the best stuff.

Anonymous said...

Watched this last night, awesome! I wish I were more proactive about videotaping moments. I commend you. Great reactions to that darn book. I need that book, or maybe a DH that is equally enthusiastic. :)

Mall Worker said...

Babies use the oddest things as toys and never let them go. That is just an adorable video!

utmommy said...

Baby giggles are the best.

My kids kept themselves occupied with magazines for a long time. I often wondered why I bought them toys:)

kirida said...

Oh those squeals are addictive! I really enjoy these videos, Gina.

And I'm still cracking up over the Grover bit. :D

Anonymous said...

wow! look at Liam go!!!
Kai-Li finally started to walk too, lol I think Liam is better though!
He is so advanced for his age!
It's Rhiannon btw!

Miss Notesy said...

How sweet!! Thanks for the smile this morning. :-)