Friday, October 20, 2006

9 weird things about me...

The Wooden Porch tagged me to do this meme... I really enjoyed her weird things... a very unique woman indeed. I enjoyed #9 the most... helps me stick with my one child plan.

#9
I have what I describe as Audio claustrophobia. I can't handle more than 1 or 2 sounds at one time. When I am home alone and watching TV, I mute it on commercials. If I am home alone, I rarely turn on the TV or radio as silence is my sound of choice. I rarely have music going in the car either. I found I couldn't think straight when we had friends over with their 2 year old chattering, us conversing and me trying to get my crying baby latched on to feed. I had to leave the room to feed him.

#8
I have never had a broken bone.

#7
Daytime television makes me ill (except for Ellen of course). If I have a day off, I hate to turn the television on in the day time. Saturdays and Sundays are okay... it's the daily soap operas, game shows, court shows and talk shows that make me feel yuck when I hear or see them.

#6
I don't like eggs. I can only eat them in quiche or scrambled with lots of cheese and seasoning.

#5
I shave my legs every time I shower. Prickly legs bug ME... I shave for ME.

#4
IF I were to have lots of children, I would want all boys. For some reason I have always enjoyed gross humor and boys of any age can provide that. Girls are too sensitive and high maintenance.

#3
I can't stand being without earrings and my wedding ring. I have been known to be half way to work and turn the car around to retrieve these items.

#2
I am a VERY distracted person. I don't do anything in an orderly fashion. If I do, it's usually by accident. I want to be more focused, but it's just not happening any time soon. My house is only clean because I have a little OCD in me... it's all done randomly when I happen to see something out of sorts (which is all the time).

#1
I hate being wet. And as a result of this, I hate doing dishes, sweating, washing the car or getting caught in the rain. The only reason I can tolerate showering is because it's hot and soothing in the process. Getting out of the shower is another story. Same with swimming... refreshing in the process, but getting out is the pits.

I tag Mona, Ally and Adam for this meme.

5 comments:

Robin said...

Now I see that Lake Powell is probably not the best vacation spot for you. I still think you should have another baby, you know you make good ones.

Miss Notesy said...

Those are so funny! Man, you are weird. ;-) Just kidding.

I'm with you on #5. I do it everytime I shower too.

Angel Baby said...

Wow. This is VERY INTERESTING. We have some strange things in common.

Thanks for tagging me!! I will have to think about it for a day and get to posting my own list.

Nettie said...

I think the broken bones is more lucky than wierd! I have to agree about after swimming wetness. Yuck!

Tori :) said...

Boys are easier- unless your boy is Taj. That kid...
Gee Gina, you're really weird. Just kidding. That's a fun meme.