Sunday, October 22, 2006

2 out of 10 shots

Yeah, the photo shoot was a joke. I shouldn't have gotten my hopes so high. I had scheduled the photographer to meet us up the canyon at 9:30 in the morning Saturday. Liam would have been pretty good if I hadn't put the CUTEST pleather bomber jacket on him. It was so stiff, he fell forward twice without being able to catch himself, resulting in face plants on the cold ground. Those face plants opened up a little scab on the side of his nose, so we had some bleeding for a few minutes, along with crying and whining. It was a sad sight. So we called it quits with only 10 photos taken. These two were the halfway decent ones. The gal offered to meet up with us again Tuesday. I hope we can do that. I really wanted to get a few good shots of Liam in his Halloween costume.

11 comments:

Preds Girl said...

Darling.

Juliet said...

Sorry only two photos turned out. But they are lovely!

I'm back from NC, and wrote all about it, BTW.

Millie said...

Those are both keepers! The one of you two holding Liam's hands and walking is just adorable.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh my goodness, those photos are FABULOUS! Your family is beautiful... Liam is a doll!

Mall Worker said...

That last photo is just precious!

Angel Baby said...

I really like that picture of you on the bridge. Nice coat.

PS Thanks for calling me this afternoon!! I really enjoyed our conversation.

longdistancegrandma said...

The family shot may not be professional quality but it's really lovely. At least to me.

Anonymous said...

The photos that did come out, came out beautifully!

Liam is such a cutie!

beth said...

I hope it goes well today! The two shots you got are great though. I love the one of the 3 of you especially.

Katie said...

Beautiful family shot!

Anonymous said...

They turned out great! I hope you get to go again!