Saturday, October 21, 2006

Early Birthday Celebrations

Sadly the camera lost battery power during the party this evening and all back ups were weak, so here are the few shots we were able to get tonight... there are some shots from the other night when Liam opened his gift from Our Own Private Idaho. He hasn't left that fun thing alone since! He loves figuring out the shapes and putting them away, then dragging them all around. I have noticed he likes showing his new toys off to people when they visit. Cracks me up!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I'm so glad he liked it! Happy Birthday, Liam! I wish we could have been there to share it with you. It looks like you had a great time at the party. Did you make the lion cake, Gina?

Angel Baby said...

Super cute. Annabelle has that exact same push cart... she loves it so much.

And that cake was beautiful!!! How cool!

I wish I could have been there!