Sunday, May 04, 2008

Sunday Evening with Liam

I had so much fun snapping photos of Liam this evening. This warm weather is so so so welcome! We savored every last bit of it today.


While at Uncle Drew's house Liam played with Wyatt. When he tells him to sit, he sits. It was fun to watch the two of them together. There was no fear today. Wyatt didn't knock him over or surprise him at all. They were just good buddies for once.


This photo of him between Daddy and Uncle Tyler is just adorable. I can't explain how much Liam likes his Uncle Tyler. There is a special connection for sure. He hasn't seen Tyler since he was 4 months old, but when his uncle greeted us yesterday, Liam gave him a big hug! (It usually takes Liam awhile to warm up to that sort of affection.)


When we got home from Uncle Drew's house, we played with the chickens, the sidewalk chalk, rode the tricycle together and played in the grass. I put Liam in the air with my stinky feet and got a few great shots of his blue eyes up against the gorgeous evening sky! Even with that gash, he's as handsome as ever!



Playing with my little boy was a joy! I love the goofy times we had together today!

Liam, you are the cutest most handsome boy! Let's hope the weather stays this perfect for more than just the weekend.

10 comments:

Suzanne said...

Fun shots! Look at Liam holding that chicken! He has no fear! LOL!

At first I thought the scratch on his face was a scratch on my computer... :D Your right though, he still is as handsome as ever!

Unknown said...

oh, i just love the one where the sky is in the back...tricky photography...impressive...I am sad that all my girls might be a little too big for a similar shot.

Daisy said...

YAY!! I love the nice weather now in the spring before it gets too hot. That picture of him you took against the sky is awesome.

www.stepherz.com said...

Oh! I love the chicken picture! That is priceless!

Preds Girl said...

YAY!! Hooray for good times!

utmommy said...

He is a handsome boy! I love the picture of him with the sky as the background. Very cool!

I'm totally hoping the weather stays nice for good.

D said...

He is soooo handsome! i love that photo against the clouds! Such amazing blue sky and blue eyes! Awesome photos Gina!

jolibe said...

Love your photos! My fave is the one with the sky and clouds behind him! Awesome shot!!! You are talented with that camera!

Yvonne said...

Great shots, gina. All of them are great. I love the one of him sitting looking at Wyatt. He is one handsome young man.

Terry said...

Great Photos! Have I mentioned that I can't believe you have chickens??!!:)