Saturday, October 20, 2007

Liam's Birthday Party



We had Liam's birthday party at Jump On It today. It was a great success! All of our little guests and their parents had a great time! Most of Liam's little friends were around age 2 and our former neighbors, Erik and Dylan, are a little older, 6 and almost 4. It was so fun to spend the morning partying with everyone!

Liam didn't stop hopping until it was time for cake and singing. He was absolutely adorable as we all sang to him... he knew he was the focus at that point. He was mezmerized by the 2 blazing candles on his ice cream cone cupcake. I helped him blow out the first candle then he blew out the other one. We all cheered for him! He was insistant on licking the frosting off of the candles. Cute kiddo!

None of the kids wanted to leave, including Liam. But Liam fell asleep about a minute after we got in the car and he slept a few hours... completely worn out!

You can see all the photos HERE.

We are excited about his real birthday this coming Thursday. My mom and Ian bought him a Hot Rod pedal car, so I am going to stage it Thursday morning (with tons of balloons in his play room for him to find). I can't wait to get his reaction on video!

17 comments:

Klin said...

And I can't wait to watch the video. It is so hard to think that he is 2 already.

Happy Birthday Liam!

D said...

SO much fun! I wish we had a place like that here. I'm glad that his first big party was a success. Can't wait to see the video of his face on his b-day!

Anissa said...

I'm glad that it went so well and Liam had a blast. That is great picture of the three of you (particularly you!). :) We miss you guys and wish we could have been there to celebrate. How did this past year go by so fast?

utmommy said...

Sounds like fun. I've really got to take my kids there. I think they would love it!

Jamie said...

Such fun! Sounds like a perfect birthday party, and I am so anxious to see what he thinks of his car!!

Suzanne said...

How fun! I loved the pic where you were holding Liam and he is giggling and hiding behind the two green balls!

Have fun with his birthday this week. These are memories to cherish, aren't they? :)

Ashley said...

What a great family picture. I am so glad he enjoyed his party. He is just darling.

Robin said...

Wow! I can't be3lieve he's almost 2! You look great in that picture Gina!

Heidi said...

I wish we had a place like that here in Idaho. I'm glad he had fun and it's funny how he knew it was all about him.

Kari said...

I love that family picture of the three of you! You look great!

I'm glad you guys all had a fun weekend! I can't believe he's two either...I remember his baby blessing!

www.stepherz.com said...

Oh, Happy Birthday Liam! I'm gladd his party was such a success, Gina. That sounds like a super fun and appropriate place for energetic toddlers. We're having Bella's 3rd at a gymnastic gym in January. Kids LOVE jumping and runnin. Mommas love those naps afterwards, huh? ;-)

Are you going to share the video with Liam getting his new car? I'd love to see that one!

cpcox99 said...

Can you believe he's already almost 2? Landon is right behind him. Happy birthday Liam!

Katie said...

I'm with the others about not believing Liam is two! We sent a card earlier this week (I hope it gets to him in time for his big day!) and Alli addressed it to "Baby Liam" because that's how we refer to him in our house. I guess we'll have to work on that!

On second thought, my boys are nearly four, and we still call them babies, so I guess Liam can be a baby for a while longer. :)

Katie said...

Oh, and I can't wait for his birthday letter! I so look forward to those!

Suzanne said...

O.k. I've already commented on this post, but I just had to come back and tell you how much I love the pic at the top. You are positively beaming, Gina and so is the rest of your adorable family! :)

Angel Baby said...

Awe, super cute! It is so hard for me to believe he's TWO...

Love that trampoline picture of your guys! Great family shot!

Miss you...

Yvonne said...

It must have been such a fun birthday party.
I love the family pic.