Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Autumn Fun

Monday, I asked Ian to pick up Liam from the sitter so I could work a few minutes later. I came home to find Liam and Daddy having fun in the leaves. I went to go get the camera and to my surprise, Ian pulled it out of his pocket and said, "You mean this?"

He had taken a bunch of great photos! I personally love the ones where Ian was on his back and Liam was up against the blue sky! So cute!

(Of course I couldn't resist taking a few more photos... See them all HERE.)






12 comments:

Tori :) said...

I love the action shots with the leaves flying. too cute.

Anonymous said...

These are some really great shots.

Robin said...

man, I am so jealous of your beautiful fall leaves, and so sick of temps still reaching up to the 90's! I love all the pictures and miss you!

Heidi said...

Cute! I remember playing in the leaves with you when we were little. Remember Fort Wayne and that huge yard? We use to have so much fun together.

Jamie said...

Yay! You got some great shots, I can tell he was having so much fun.

Terry said...

"You mean this?"
How grown up, Liam!!

Klin said...

Those are amazing shots. Yay for Ian getting a head start on you. Sweeeeet.

Katie said...

Those action shots are great! Next time maybe Ian can take one or two of you and your boy!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I'm so jealous of your leaves. The Hubby and I built our house just within the last few years, so our trees are all young and a bit scrawny yet... Hopefully Little Dude will have a climbing tree or two by the time he is 10 or so! (And that we have leaves!) Thanks for stopping by my page!

Ashley said...

Those are fantastic shots. The subject is just adorable. I am wishing we had some fun leaves here!

MK said...

So cute! Aren't leaves fun. I love the pictures with Liam against the sky as well.

Anissa said...

I'm just now getting to this post (sorry I'm such a slacker), but it was so fun to watch the video.
PURE JOY. And those shots really are amazing.