Thursday, October 18, 2007

2 year well visit

Liam went to his 2 year well visit about a week early today. I had a dr. appointment this morning so I took the day off of work and scheduled Liam for an afternoon appointment. I've been looking forward to the day off and it ended up being a pretty good day. I needed a day where I could leave work alone and focus on Liam and myself.

My full physical went smoothly and Liam's did too! We are supposedly models of health. Yay!

Liam weighed in at 27 lbs and that surprised me. This past week I would swear he's at least 30 lbs! Maybe I am getting weak.

I was extremely proud of him during his exam and even more so when he got his Hep A shot. He cried because he was being held down, not because it really hurt him. As he was finishing up his whimpers, I said thank you to the nurse and to my surprise Liam thanked her too! What a sweet little guy! After that, he noticed the "sticker" on his leg and got pretty excited. As you can imagine, he really fought me putting his pants back on.

Here is a photo of him groovin' on the exam table. He thought it was a trampoline.



After Liam's dr. appt, we went to visit Daddy at his workplace, then we all headed to PumpkinLand together. It was fun to get a few more photos with the fall back drop. Liam loved seeing all the animals and climbing on all the pumpkins.








A great day!

9 comments:

Klin said...

That's a cute picture of your fam. Do you have a frame for it?

I just love Liam's smile. He reminds me of AJ when he was little. A true ham for the camera.

Jamie said...

Great day for sure! Liam is a champ at the doctor's office, I am hoping to have a similar experience... but know better :)

So glad you got some fall pictures you were happy with. As you should be, they are perfect!

Ashley said...

That is such a cute picture at the doctor's office. I never think to bring a camera there. Shoot, missed out on so many cute shots. Love the fall pictures, it is my favorite time of year. It also helps that there is an adorable little boy in them.

Suzanne said...

I'm glad your day off went well! That is truly a compliment to be models of health! You guys look so cute in the pumpkin patch! :)

Are We There Yet? said...

Liam is too silly!

way to go with the doc appts.

the pic of all you guys together is a good family picture

RC said...

What a cutie! I love how he grooved on the exam table... My Little Dude has his nine month appointment tomorrow morning (just over a week late). I can only hope it goes so well...

Yvonne said...

He's such a happy little guy. I love fall pictures, too.
That's a great picture of your family.

Anissa said...

Such a big boy at the doctors. I'm glad you're both happy and healthy. And the family picture at the pumpkin patch is very cute. What a perfect smile by Liam!

Heidi said...

I was hoping you would say how tall he is. Sierra is 29 1/2 inches. She's a tall girl.