Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Magic

Yesterday I made a yummy chicken and stuffing dinner in the crock pot. I got home from work and steamed some corn on the cob to go with it. An alright dinner in my opinion.

Liam chowed down on the corn and when he finished his first ear, he started asking for mine. I told him he had to eat his chicken first.

You wanna know what he did? He took his corn cob and sat it on top of his helping of chicken and stuffing to hide it! ...THEN he said, "All gone!"

So I gave him my ear of corn. Because, you know, I was just so amused and a cute monkey deserves a reward for being funny... if only this one time at the dinner table.

(Later on when Daddy got off work and ate his dinner, Liam decided that chicken and stuffing was delicious! Oh, that kid...)


8 comments:

MK said...

How cute! Don't they just amaze you with the things they come up with.

Jamie said...

Oh he's a clever one alright!
Too cool that he eats chicken and stuffing :)

utmommy said...

What a smart little guy!

How could you not give him your corn after that?!

D said...

lol! Such a smartie pants! Gotta love it!

Tori :) said...

Smarty pants!

Tori :) said...

Can I have the recipe??

Robin said...

What a clown.
I also love his hands in his pockets.

Anissa said...

I'd like the recipe also, if you have it handy.
Don't kids just amaze you with the way their mind works?