Saturday, August 04, 2007

What a complete HAM!

Click the photo to enlarge this darling face:



Liam was playing in his pool today and went up to the front door to see if he could get Dad to come out and play with us... after he finally gave up [as Dad is sick today], he noticed his other pair of swim trunks dried on the wicker chair from the day before. I guess he thought they were a hat. I helped him finish putting it on his head and he immediately was satisfied and went on his way [back towards the pool]. BUT... before he took his first step off the porch, I asked him to turn around and say "cheese" and this photo tells you he obeyed.

Does he remind you of Dopey from the seven dwarfs? The dimples, ears and darling face altogether?

12 comments:

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

That picture is a stitch!

Tori :) said...

I totally hadn't thought of Dopey, but once I read that- YES totally!! Too funny.

www.stepherz.com said...

Yes, now that you mention it, he does look a bit like Dopey there! How cute! He's a silly little man!

Anonymous said...

Liam is a total ham, love his impression of Dopey!Sorry to hear that his Daddy was not feeling well. Sure do miss you all, With all the heat and humid humid heavy air we have had in MN of late, I think I would have liked to play in the pool. xxx-ooo Grandma

Are We There Yet? said...

What a cutie...and he minds you too. Ky loves putting pants on her head...little ones are just too cute

D said...

So adorable! If only Kaden would give me grins like that for the camera! He grabs the lens and tries to put it back on.

Anonymous said...

Okay, so how utterly cute is that? He's stylin' I must say!

Terry said...

What a cutie!

Danell said...

Love it! He is so darn cute. I wish Emma would hold still for more pictures. She still trys to run and grab the camera instead of posing.

David said...

Don't forget the great Dopey cheeks!

Klin said...

Dopey is my fav dwarf. And Liam is so darn cute. A face everyone can love.

Jessica said...

Silly Liam!! I love it when kids do something so unexpected, they just have no idea how cute they are!!