Saturday, August 11, 2007

3 Things

1) This past week Liam figured out the words "Bless You" when someone sneezes. So whenever he hears a sneeze or a cough he says "beshoo" in the cutest little voice! He even blesses himself when he sneezes... and he even does fake ones for added blessings.

2) Yesterday morning when I was working on my computer, the phone rang. I put the laptop down and went to answer the phone, thinking it may be my boss. I got back to the living room and Liam had put the computer on his lap and was using the arrow keys to sift through all our photos in iPhoto! I was floored! How did he even navigate to that application?

3) On our way to the Salt Lake area for a baby shower today, I had the radio on and a few songs of Crosby Stills & Nash played right in a row. The third song was Judy Blue Eyes and towards the end the "doo doo doo doo doots" came and we were bobbing our heads together and singing along! It was such a cute site to see him dancing and singing like that.

8 comments:

Klin said...

First. Yes.


In reply to 2- you do know that the Lord saved the smartest and best for last.

But seriously- How did he get there. Cute that he was checking out the pics though.

David said...

He can use arrow keys!!!! I need to get my girls out of bed and teach them how to do that! That is too cool! And he had to access iPhoto as well. Grr. All the girls do is access source code or change the keyboard configuration when we aren't in the room.

D said...

So cute! Kaden has found the power off button on my computer so that is his favorite. Not smart enough to navigate and sift yet though I love watching him pull the laptop over to his lap and seeing him pretend to type. And everytime the computer comes on and does the little doodadooo sound he raises his arms up in celebration. Pretty funny. Liam is such a cutie! I can't wait to see him in a few weeks. Yes that is right. We got time off and we are coming in a few weeks! Hopefully we will get to see lots of you!

Jamie said...

Singing babies are the cutest!!

www.stepherz.com said...

The #1 reminds me of Bella. She used to always bless everyone when they sneezed. So sweet. Good job, Liam!

Nikki Neurotic said...

Aww, that is really cute....and very smart too...maybe you've got a computer genius on your hands. ;)

Jessica said...

Totally cute and some junk. Liam seems so content and happy all the time. Miss you!!

Nicole said...

Love the laptop bit :) beshoo is so cute too!