Monday, September 26, 2011

Tears of Joy

So Liam was in his first Primary Program yesterday at church! The past couple years he's never had the guts to get up there and be with the other children.

He did his part by singing loudly and giving a little talk on the scriptures. It was the sweetest thing! I loved seeing him so enthused to participate and I was so proud of him for practicing so hard on all the songs, especially Praise to the Man. That is his favorite song! He's been singing it over and over all summer long! To see him perform that with the other children was such a treat!

Each year the Primary Program brings tears to my eyes. Those children are so brave and tender-hearted! They teach us the gospel better than most adults can. This time I not only had tears in my eyes, but I had a huge smile plastered on my face the entire meeting! Gosh, I love that little boy and his darling spirit!

A BIG THANKS to the Primary Presidency for putting in so much time and effort to get the children excited about the scriptures this year! These women are so patient and loving towards Liam, I cannot express enough gratitude I have for the work they do.

1 comment:

The McKnights said...

It brought tears to my eyes too. He did sing really well. He knew most of the songs, and was so enthusiastic when he sang them. He did really well on his talk too, you'd think he'd done that before. He's such a sweet boy. We love him and all the energy he brings to the primary. He's such a smart and curious kid. You're doing a great job with him Gina. Thanks for letting me read your blog. I love seeing what the kids do outside of church.