Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday Night Water Colors

This is the first time we've attempted paints. Daddy went to bed early and Liam was wired to the max. So this is the only thing I could think to do that would keep him busy until his bedtime. He absolutely loved it! I knew he would since I can already tell he's a budding artist, but he loved it even more than I could imagine! I've already picked out one of my favorite pieces, I am sure it will be one of many (in time).





He is one focused little boy!

10 comments:

D said...

Wow! SO cool! He looks like an awesome artist!

Unknown said...

We love paints.

Anonymous said...

Great idea to strip him down the waist for this new activity! I'm sure it made for easy clean-up, too!

I love his smile, Gina!

Anonymous said...

SUCH a cute kid!

Love, Rita Rickman

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Painting rocks! Glad you guys are trying it out. He'll have a blast this summer!

Ashley said...

Wow he is so into it. I have NEVER let my girls paint. I may have to try this as one of our Summer activities.

Daisy said...

How cute!! I just posted some pictures of my kids doing watercolors. They are so easy to clean too!! Cameryn likes to paint on plain paper too and make up her own picture, but when I find them I buy the watercolor books. Luke painted for the first time last week!!

Unknown said...

That is an awesome face!

Anonymous said...

Painting rocks. Cleaning up, not so much. Liam is such a ham! I love it.

Angel Baby said...

OMG! His painting is so... advanced! I was shocked to see that last picture.

(Sorry, am I not supposed to say this sort of thing here? I can still claim to sickness for my excuse, cough, cough.)

He's really growing Gina! Wow.