Saturday, May 27, 2006

A better baby

Liam and I went on a walk this afternoon. It was an overcast day and a little cooler than usual. He seems to enjoy his stroller. He just looks around and jabbers as I push him in it. This is a picture of him admiring my roses... very cute!

When we got inside he played for a minute, then saw Orion and chased him further than he has before! Orion is too quick for him... and keeps just far enough away.


And then I had to get some shots of him standing so well! Obviously he is feeling much better today... we actually slept last night which is amazing! Thanks for your kind thoughts in my last post. Sick baby no more! I am so happy he is finally eating and smiling!

11 comments:

Momma G said...

yay! great news...my boys are better too and it feels great. whew!

asiangard said...

Holy cow look at Liam, he is doing more physically at seven months than kai-Li is doing at 11! lol
She is a lazy girl, although she has her own version of what it is to crawl!

Mall Worker said...

I'm so happy he's feeling better! There is no better relief then a happy baby!

Katie said...

I'm so glad he's feeling better. He's getting so big!

Nichole said...

Adorable, as always.

And such a sharp guy! You know when he's 16 and in major trouble he's going to say, "Mom, your roses are looking particularly lovely today!" and you will forget why you're even mad at him.

Tori :) said...

Glad to hear he's feeling better & that you're getting some sleep!

Cristina said...

oooh, what a cutie! Our little guys are just about the same age :)

Robin said...

I just can't get over those pants! He is so strong it's amazing!

Anonymous said...

i love the hat. yea for happy and healthy babies...who help make happy mommies.

Nichole said...

Hi again...just noticed that Liam has the awesome vibrating teether! My E had two just in case we lost one (which we did, to poop.)

Nicole said...

Did you get Liam's pants at Old Navy? I have a hat for Eli that TOTALLY matches them!