Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Movie Kiss

Last night Ian and Liam were sitting on the recliner chair together. Ian was surfing the channels on TV and came across an old SNL skit. The guy stared into the girl's eyes then grabbed her face and kissed her in an overly passionate cheesy way.

Not two minutes later Liam was staring into Daddy's eyes all serious then grabbing his face and kissing him while he moved the rest of his head from side to side. It was so funny! I was laughing so hard... and then I got my turn and I laughed even more. Gotta love a wet stage kiss in your own living room!

10 comments:

Robin said...

WHat a make-out! I'm jealous.

Suzanne said...

LOL! You'll have to tease him about that when he's a teenager! :)

Miss Notesy said...

I can totally see it. That is SO FUNNY! Once Tank french kissed my husband during the church service. Wide open mouth, tongue sticking out and all.

Anonymous said...

I'm dying of laughter here! Especially since we just spent the last couple of days with one very kissy-faced Little Dude. Too funny that you post this now...

jolibe said...

I can just picture it! So funny and so cute...priceless memory.

Yvonne said...

That is so funny. I love it.

Anonymous said...

That's so funny. I can just see him getting a little look in his eye...

Terry said...

heehee!

Daisy said...

So cute!! Cameryn does that too!! What silly children we have.

Angel Baby said...

HILARIOUS!