Friday, February 08, 2008

Cute

Last night as we were tucking Liam into bed, he asked to cuddle Daddy. Our initial reply was a big fat "not tonight, son" but Ian remembered he'd be at Klondike tonight with the scouts and wouldn't see his little boy until Saturday. So he cuddled Liam to sleep. I thought that was so sweet of Ian to spend that extra time.

This morning Miss Purr Bug was giving me some love. Liam tends to call her Orion because he plays with and reprimands Orion more. So I corrected him and said "this is Purr Bug" and he said, "oh yeah, Purr Bot!"

Made me laugh! I couldn't quite make out what he called her before today.

6 comments:

cpcox99 said...

So cute. Purr bot. I can see how he'd get that out of Purr bug. :)

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Try and cuddle as much as you can. It will be too soon before he's all grown up and it won't be an option anymore...

Yvonne said...

I'm with tracey--cuddle as much as you can!!!

utmommy said...

I agree, cuddle him as long as you can!

www.stepherz.com said...

I never pass up on the cuddles. One day they get big like Austin and look around to see who is watching when you go to hug them. I remember him kissing me before he got out of the car for school. Sniff, sniff...

Terry said...

Purr Bot... cute! :)