Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Day of Pumpkins



First we went to the Vineyard Nursery.




Then we went home to drop off our pumpkins and eat lunch. A bit later we went to the big red barn down south and took a cool tractor ride. And when I say cool I mean it! Good thing we had each other to keep warm... cheezy but so true! We had a great time. Look how happy we are!


I love this shot of Liam downing the apple cider and apple cake doughnut.











Later on we went over to Jackie's house so Liam and Xander could paint pumpkins. They had a great time together!




They had to see the photos of themselves. Jackie caught this shot of me showing them their cute smiles.


10 comments:

Ashley said...

He is so gosh darn cute! What a great idea to let them paint the pumpkins.

Leatha said...

I LOVE his little grin! What a cutie!

Clare said...

LOVE the pictures and the pumpkin patch looks so pretty with the mountains in the background!

DTanner said...

Yum! I love the Red Barn ice cream. Now I an craving it. We need to take our kids to get pumpkins.

Katie said...

He is just too darn cute. Looks just like his mom!

Sandra said...

He seriously is TOO CUTE! Love the pics!

Daisy said...

I love trips to the pumpkin patch! Your pics are great too and you all look happy and great!! Glad you had such a nice time

Anonymous said...

These are great . I love him running through the field. And his hat!

We're thinking of going again this afternoon.

Nancy Face said...

I love, love, love this!...it's so happy! :D

Your pictures are great...and you are such good parents! :)

MK said...

It looks like you guys had some fun with pumpkins. I love the sticker faces, so much easier than carving...which reminds me, do you recall carving pumpkins together as newlyweds. Too funny, I had forgotten that until just now!