Monday, December 10, 2007

Sorry

Liam has gotten good at saying sorry when he hurts someone or something. This morning when we were cuddling, he accidentally head butted me and I said ouch. He immediately said, "Oh saw-wee." Then he rubbed my head and said he was sorry a couple more times. So sweet.

In other news: Daddy got his big Christmas present this weekend... a new LCD TV. So Liam got a big present too... a HUGE box to play in. He's been having fun stacking the foam wedges and diving head first into the box. He even figured out a way to make a slide out of it. "WEEEEE!"

5 comments:

Robin said...

Nothing is as great as a big box! That's why the box for our christmas tree is still out.

Tori :) said...

Taj is in heaven with all the boxes!!

Livie signs "sorry." Isn't that so cute when they learn to apologize?? I love it!

Anissa said...

Fun for you guys! YEAH!
Kids are so easy to please. I think mine will be more interested in the boxes at Christmastime than the gifts inside them.

Anonymous said...

That's SO cute. I don't know what it is with boxes. My little one loves the laundry baskets too. He'll grab one and sit in it and watch tv. It's so adorable.

Terry said...

Good boy, Liam!

Boxes are the best. Why do we bother buying them toys?