Thursday, March 10, 2005

Blurting the news

Sorry I didn't write yesterday. Either I am a little stressed at work or the pregnancy fatigue is setting in. I am not quite sure. Hopefully tomorrow will be an easier day at work.

It's getting easier not to want to blurt out to the world that I am pregnant. I am still tempted, but it is easier to tell myself the news can wait. Hopefully we'll be able to catch both Grandma and Grandpa on the phone this Saturday so we can share the news with them.

I am headed to Verena's in Richfield tomorrow evening and won't be back until mid-day Saturday, so hopefully we'll still have time to call the grandparents before the K family gets here that night. I can't wait to share the news with them too! Hopefully we can borrow one of their cribs when you are born.

No comments: