Friday, April 10, 2009

Catching up

Here are some photos the past week or two. I haven't been that great about journaling since the end of March.

I think it was April 1st or 2nd that we made brownies together. He made a mess afterward licking the spatula. Too cute.


Here he is cheesing it up while he slurped his applesauce at a late hour April 4th. He fell asleep at 7pm and then woke at 10. He enjoyed the movie Bedtime Stories with us and then ate bananas, applesauce and buttered bread. He was in such a good mood (and so so adorable when he first woke up).

Sunday morning I set him up with his coloring supplies and a little packet of church related things to color so I could watch General Conference in peace. This photo shows how he colored President Monson's face yellow.

Wednesday morning Liam helped me pot some of our seedlings on the front porch. He did all the dirt pouring and watering. So so helpful!

After potting a lot of our plants, we went to feed the ducks. We laughed when we arrived because before we even got out of the car, all the ducks, geese and seagulls were headed our way. They came right up to us long before we got anywhere near the water. We ran out of bread too fast, as usual.

After the ducks, we went to the library and read books. We left with quite a stack! Liam was so excited to show his dad when we got home!

Thursday we spent a lot of the day at my friend Paula's house. Her little girl, Kennedy, entertained Liam for hours. Here they are playing with play-dough.
This morning we received a package from Grandma Dixie and Grandpa. Liam loves the farm animals and barn they sent! That and a paddle ball game with Lightning McQueen on it! FUN! The rest of the Easter stuff we'll give to him on Sunday.


I am sure the weekend will yield lots of Easter photos. We are going to Joslyn's house on Sunday for an egg hunt and bbq.

3 comments:

Anissa said...

So many fun things going on in Liam's world! And I'm impressed with how well he colors in the lines and keeps his playdough all neat. My kids mix all the colors and we get a nasty colored mess in the end.
I love all the photos, he is just getting so big!

Saedi said...

You are the funnest Mom! I wish I was fun like you!

Heidi said...

I need that brownie spatuala, looks tasty!! You are amazing. I need to do more fun things like you.