Monday, July 24, 2006

Kiddo in the Kiddie Pool

I have this week off of work and have been so excited to spend this extra time with Liam. We even got a night out on Saturday because I didn't feel guilty getting a sitter (since I would have the whole week to make it up to him)! We had a nice evening up at Sundance at the Foundry Grill patio. I ordered the most divine Rotisserie Rack of Pork and Ian had the Halibut. It was an excellent meal! And a great atmosphere! We SO want to go back some day (but what are the chances we'll have a $50 gift certificate again?).

While we were out without a baby, we went grocery shopping. That was a very productive and quick shopping trip for the first time in a long time!

Anyway, today was a scorcher! It was so hot that I intended to get Liam in his new kiddie pool earlier in the day, but I couldn't find the energy to get it blown up, etc while Ian was at work. So when Liam woke up from his afternoon nap, Ian was home to watch him while I blew the pool up, filled it up, etc. And here is our handsome man in the pool! He escaped a few times to chase the cat and find the water hose to play with. Once I got the hose in the pool he stayed put.

7 comments:

Nikkie said...

That pool is just too cute! I'm glad he had fun in it!

asiangarden said...

Awww! I hope you had a pump to help you blow the pool up!!

Katie said...

How fun! I hope you have an awesome week!

utmommy said...

Have fun this week. Looks like he had a blast in the pool!

grandma -dixie said...

What a darling picture. Love the look on Liam's face. Cute little trunks. NICE pool. So glad to hear that you had some time off and that you and Ian had a chance to go out to dinner and enjoy each others company.

janice said...

he is having fun! My son and niece won't ever sit in the cold water in the pool unlsess I add some hot water to warm it a little.

how nice for you to have that extra time with him!

Kim's Life said...

Ohh this is gorgous.