Friday, August 12, 2011

Millcreek Park

I went to pick up Liam from Kim's tonight and she asked if we were headed to Millcreek Park for a 50's themed picnic and car show. I replied that I knew nothing about it. She showed me the newspaper clipping and I saw there would be free food... so we were on our way.

Old fashioned hamburger buns was the first thing I saw and then the spread got better from there. Hamburgers/hotdogs, corn on the cob, watermelon, potato salad, brownies, and ice cream! Liam found us a picnic table and I ate and ate and ate. After stuffing my face we went to see the old cars and then Liam went over to the playground.

Here are a few photos of my handsome man!
















1 comment:

Photo Girl said...

Sounds like a fun time! I love old car shows, and free food to boot!