Thursday, August 21, 2008

New Bedding



I painted the twin size headboard and the shelf that is in Liam's room. Both were an almost white beach wood, so the manly espresso was a welcome change.

Then last week the new bedding came in the mail and Liam immediately helped me put it on his bed. He was thrilled with the pillow sham mainly, but ever since that day he's welcomed anyone willing to come up to his room to see his new bed!

Oh and I had forgotten I bought a fish pillow for him months ago and put that on as the finishing touch. I am shooting for a nautical theme... He was so grateful for the fish pillow and thanked me profusely for it!


11 comments:

yvonne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yvonne said...

Sorry that was me.

Anonymous said...

I am so having you come over (I don't care how far) and help me when Little Dude needs his room redone. ;-)

Sandra said...

It looks awesome!!

Anissa said...

Nice job Gina! It's VERY cute. And those are sweet shots of Liam too.

Unknown said...

So cute....some day I will go nuts with the bedding....There is nothing like bedding to spruce up a bedroom

You need to make a special spot with the wall posts for all of Liam's hats...would go so cute with the theme.

Saedi said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! That has to be Pottery Barn, right? Where did you get it? From them directly, or on Ebay?

Anonymous said...

Love the new bedding, reminds me of when my little one graduated up to a twin bed. He got a sports themed comforter set and had to show everyone that comes there his BIG BOY bed

Preds Girl said...

What a cute big boy/little man bed! He is darling sitting there all happy and smiley! Look how big he's getting! WOW. Is he on a computer??

Vika said...

Gina, I love the new bedding and his room is so cute... way to go gina...

Daisy said...

Luke gets excited anytime I just change his sheets. I can't wait till I can get him a big bed and new sheets. Liam looks very proud in his cute room!!